Soothe Your Soul Yoga Retreat
Monday March 14 - Sunday March 20, 2022
This is not a retreat full of adventure and activities ....
It is indeed a retreat that will soothe your soul as you pause and take time to reset life. With time to quietly connect with the majestic landscape, to wander through bushland, to read, write, swim, and soak up luscious spa treatments.
Single Room $2800pp
Twin Share Room $2500pp
What You Can Expect
Your lush package includes:
- 6 nights twin or single studio style accommodation
- official welcome to Jugan Country with smoking ceremony and ochre blessing
- all delicious, nutritious meals provided by chef Laura Swan from Swan Fine Foods
- 2 hour Spa experience including a 1 hour massage and time in the mineral spa, sauna, plunge pool and steam room
- your choice of a second spa treatment (Massage, Facial or Coconut Body Scrub)
- 2 hour fun and casual "Unwind with Watercolour" art class for the creative and uncreative like me!
- 3 course Long Lunch at the renowned "Mavis's Kitchen". Surrounded by World Heritage rainforest and the fertile farmland of the lush Tweed Valley where the focus is all about sustainability.
- and of course ALL YOGA CLASSES with Kaz.
- transport to the retreat is up to each individual to arrange
Gymea Eco Retreat
Gymea Eco Retreat is positioned on 46ha (113 acres) of secluded naturally undulating rainforest with stunning views of Wollumbin / Mt Warning (UNESCO World Heritage national Park). Situated right in the heart of Australia’s Green Cauldron, one of Australia’s iconic landscapes identified as the creative and spiritual heartland of Australia.
This part of Australia is being described as a mysterious melting pot of rich volcanic earth, deep green rainforest, breathtaking scenery, shining blue waters, rare Gondwana (prehistoric) rainforest and powerful land and mountains. Now with up to 2 hours of self guided walks on the property you can truly experience the natural beauty that this powerful land and nature has to offer and a real opportunity to soak up the beauty, unwind and relax whilst being just 40 minutes from Gold Coast Airport, 45 minutes from Byron and just 12 minutes to Murwillumbah and 4 minutes from the village of Uki. For those driving there is plenty of parking.
The retreat also has a 20m therapeutic magnesium resort pool, that is perfect for remineralising you, with incredible views to Mount Warning. Also, the Retreat centre has a fully equipped Healing Spa which includes Sauna Room, Steam Room, Magnesium Mineral Plunge Pool, Ozone Hydrotherapy Spa, where you will enjoy your beautiful healing treatments.