"Soothe Your Soul"
March 13 - 19, 2023
Bookings Open June 4
This is not a retreat full of adventure and activities ....
It is indeed a retreat that will soothe your soul as you pause and take time to reset life. With time to quietly connect with the majestic landscape, to wander through bushland, to read, write, swim, and soak up luscious spa treatments.
Single Room - $2950pp
Twin Share Room - $2650pp
What You Can Expect
Your lush package includes:
- 6 nights twin or single studio style accommodation
- all delicious, nutritious meals provided by chef Laura from Swan Fine Foods
- 2 hour Healing Spa experience including time in the mineral spa, sauna, plunge pool and steam room
- 1 hour massage
- Your choice of a second spa treatment (Massage, Facial or Coconut Body Scrub)
- a super casual "pinch-pot with clay" workshop - don't stress I can hardly even roll a ball - you'll be fine with me
and my zero creativity. Will be fun to play with clay like kids with play-dough.
- Long Lunch at Mavis' Kitchen celebrating local produce in their beautiful gardens
- and of course ALL YOGA CLASSES with Kaz.
- transport to the retreat is up to each individual to arrange
Gymea Eco Retreat
Gymea Eco Retreat is positioned on 46ha (113 acres) of secluded naturally undulating rainforest with stunning views of Wollumbin / Mt Warning (UNESCO World Heritage national Park). Situated right in the heart of Australia’s Green Cauldron, one of Australia’s iconic landscapes identified as the creative and spiritual heartland of Australia.
This part of Australia is being described as a mysterious melting pot of rich volcanic earth, deep green rainforest, breathtaking scenery, shining blue waters, rare Gondwana (prehistoric) rainforest and powerful land and mountains. Now with up to 2 hours of self guided walks on the property you can truly experience the natural beauty that this powerful land and nature has to offer and a real opportunity to soak up the beauty, unwind and relax whilst being just 40 minutes from Gold Coast Airport, 45 minutes from Byron and just 12 minutes to Murwillumbah and 4 minutes from the village of Uki. For those driving there is plenty of parking.
The retreat also has a 20m therapeutic magnesium resort pool, that is perfect for remineralising you, with incredible views to Mount Warning. Also, the Retreat centre has a fully equipped Healing Spa which includes Sauna Room, Steam Room, Magnesium Mineral Plunge Pool, Ozone Hydrotherapy Spa, where you will enjoy your beautiful healing treatments.