Soothe Your Soul Yoga Retreat - FULLY BOOKED
Monday October 25 - Sunday Oct 31, 2021
Venue: Gymea Eco Retreat, Uki, NSW
(situated 45 minutes from the Gold Coast and 40 minutes from Byron Bay)
$2300 twin share studio room
$2600 single studio room
$500 deposit to secure booking with balance due August 31, 2021.
Your Soul Soothing Package Includes:
* 6 nights twin or single share accommodation
* All meals provided by our very own private chef - Laura Swan of Swan Fine Foods.
* A sumptuous Long Lunch at the renowned "Mavises Kitchen".
* 2 hour Spa Experience Package including 1 hour massage, plus use of plunge pool, spa, sauna and steam room.
* Your choice of a second spa treatment between a 60 min Massage, Facial OR Coconut Body Wrap.
* 2 hour super casual for the uncreative "Unwind with Watercolour" workshop.
* All yoga classes.
* Please note that it is up to each participant to arrange their own transport to Uki. There are options to fly to the Gold Coast or drive to Uki with more information available soon. There are also maxi taxis available to shuttle from airport to Gymea.
Depths of Winter Yoga Retreat
July 30 - August 01, 2021
Venue: Mount Seaview (just down the hill from Walcha)
Warm your body and hearts as we head straight into winter with this weekend of yoga, with time to relax, enjoy fireside conversation and explore the mountainous landscape of Mount Seaview at the foot of the Great Dividing Range. Book quickly to reserve your space as numbers are strictly limited.
$455 twin share ensuite Mountain View Room
$555 single room ensuite Mountain View Room
Heart of Winter ME-Treat
March 26 - April 1, 2021
Venue: Llewellyn House, Daylesford, Victoria
Thank YOU so much for such a wonderful day.
Thank you so much Karen for having me to the Nourish ME day in Moree last Sunday. It was just what I needed! I have not stopped thinking or talking about it since. The whole day was just so perfect. From the beginning to end. Catching up with everyone on the bus on the way over, then having a great yoga class - eating some amazing food, relaxing in the hot baths and just generally chilling out - which is something we all don’t get to do very often. Finishing the day with a lovely gentle relaxation class was bliss. Next time I will make sure I book in for the massage by the pool, because it looked like everyone absolutely loved that too. And so thoughtful to end with a bus trip and champagne on the way home. I even had a little nap. Felt so so refreshed and ready to tackle the busy week ahead of me. Thank you, I cant wait for the next one!
What a fantastic day, catching up with fabulous friends, great conversations, scrumptious food and complete relaxation.
Karen has the unique and incredible ability to design a Yoga class that is suitable for the most "experienced yogi" to a complete beginner, while considering all ages, shapes and size.
My favorite part is the relaxation session, however to my surprise I woke the next morning with such clarity.
Just the day a girl needs.
Selah Yoga loves our Nourish ME Retreats and Soul Sister Events. To book your place on the next retreat or talk to Karen about creating your very own Soul Sister Event for you and your friends: