Sunday October 22 - Friday October 27
"Dantosa", Blue Mountains, NSW
From our own private 9 acre property, this beautiful experience will include daily yoga, walking, opportunities to explore Botanic Gardens, historic homes, enjoy an indulgent High Tea, a lush massage, not to mention shopping in Leura, and catering by the amazing Laura from Swan Fine Foods.
What You Can Expect
Your package includes;
- 5 nights twin or single room accommodation with shared bathroom in either the beautiful Dantosa House or Dantosa cottage, with our own private tennis court, garden and lake to enjoy
- 5 x breakfasts, 5 x dinners, with all delicious meals provided by chef Laura from Swan Fine Foods
- 1 x lush massage in the "lakehouse"
- a beautiful lunch/afternoon High Tea experience
- Visit to Mt Tomah Botanical Garens
- Time to visit some of the local sites, walk to the Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls - just to name a few
- and of course daily YOGA CLASSES with Kaz with some special musical guests joining her.
- Please note : transport to the retreat is up to the individual to arrange
Dantosa, Blue Mountains
Dantosa Blue Mountains Retreat is a hidden gem. This private retreat is ideally located in the heart of the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park. A 5 minute drive from Echo Point, Katoomba, the property sits on 9 acres of private land filled with serene parkland, walking paths, streams, wildlife and a breathtaking private lake.
Single Room -$3500pp
Twin Share Room - $3100pp
(please note all shared bathrooms with another room)
$550 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
Balance required by July 31, 2023.
Direct Deposit payments can be made to:
Acc Name: Selah Yoga
BSB: 932 000
Account number: 759644
Reference : BM Retreat (plus your name)
** Cancellations within 30 days will incur 50% fee loss if booking not resold. This amount can be transferred to another retreat if the booking is on-sold
** Cancellations within 14 days will incur 100% fee loss if booking not resold. This amount can be transferred to another retreat if the booking is on-sold.
** If retreat is cancelled due to NSW Health restrictions, by the venue or Selah Yoga, it will be postponed to a later date and a refund will be offered. You will also be given first option to rebook for the alternative date.
** PLEASE NOTE :-
- that you attend this retreat at your own risk in the knowledge that you will manage your yoga classes based around your body's needs. There are risks associated with bushwalks, wildlife and attending a retreat situated in a nature area.
Kaz has been sharing her love of yoga through classes and retreats since 2002 and is passionate about yoga fitting the person not the other way around. With amazing adventures to Bali, Fiji, Mission Beach, Daylesford, Norfolk Island and Uki so far. You can expect this time away to be a restoring experience as you delve a little deeper into stillness as you give yourself this beautiful gift of time and enjoying the blooms of spring. You can expect your yoga classes to be in a relaxed environment, focusing on strengthening and nourishing you from the inside out. You will not find yourself standing on your head or twisting yourself into a pretzel but you will experience a deep sense of enquiry and understanding of your body as your yoga practice meets you wherever you find yourself in the moment.